- Would you like to have more inner peace?
- Would you like to learn more about how Mindfulness, Neuroscience, Meditation, & Yoga Psychology can help you make a change?
- Are there behaviors that aren't working for you anymore?
- Are you seeking to go deeper into self-discovery & understand some of your current emotional reactions & triggers?
- Are you seeking the support of other like-minded women that have your back & support you?
- Are there negative thought patterns like "I'm not good enough" - in yoga psychology this is the Inner Critic Voice
- Are you an overachiever, try to control your environment around you and/or struggle with "Perfectionism"?
- Are you feeling stressed out & overwhelmed with being a Super Mom or Balancing a Corporate Job outside the home & being a Mom, & taking care of yourself?
- Do you struggle with controlling emotions such as sadness, guilt, anger, among others?
- Is it a challenge to connect with your true authentic self with non-judgment and acceptance?
Are you looking for stress management and life skills to help manage & stabilize your life?
Is the answer is yes to any of the above, please:
Consider joining Jennie Wise, RYT 500, E-200, YACEP Specialty in Yoga Psychology, Master of Health Science (MHS), WiseMind for a FREE 45 min. information session to learn more about our new 6-Week Mindfulness and Meditation group programs starting in March.